Book of the States 2013, Chapter 9: Selected State Policies and Programs
Chapter 9 of the 2013 Book of the States contains the following articles and tables:
Book of the States 2013
Chapter 9: Selected State Policies and Programs
- "Another Major Disaster Reveals Stubborn Battle Lines Between Disaster Relief and Fiscal Restraints"
- "Career Technical Learning: Learning what works for America©"
- "Charting a New Path to College- and Career-Readiness"
- "The Role of States in Supporting Family Caregivers"
- "Federal Transportation Bill Reflects State Government Wish List, but Fails to Address Long-Term Future"
- "A New Approach to Reduce Recidivism among Incarcerated Adults with Behavioral Health Disorders"
- "State Innovation in Clean Water — The Ohio River Basin Water Quality Trading Project"
- "Washington Capitalizes on the Power of Innovation through Innovation Partnership Zones"
- "The Panama Canal Expansion and Ports in the Atlantic and Gulf Coast States"
Table 9.3: Public High School Number of Graduates, Number of High School Dropouts for Grades 9-12, and High School Event Dropout Rate for Grades 9-12, By Gender and State or Jurisdiction: School Year 2009-2010. Download in Excel or PDF.
Table 9.4: Total Revenues, Percentage Distribution, and Revenues Per Pupil for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools, By Source and State or Jurisdiction: Fiscal Year 2010. Download in Excel or PDF.
Criminal Justice / Corrections: