CSG Policy Academy on Innovative Delivery Models in Postsecondary Education
On July 27, state legislators and postsecondary officials attended the CSG Policy Academy on Innovative Delivery Models in Postsecondary Education addressing new strategies in postsecondary education as part of the CSG West Annual Meeting held in Vail, Colorado.
- Recap: "Policymakers Gather to Discuss Postsecondary Education Strategies"
- Speaker Biographies
- Jennifer Freeman, Jobs for the Future: "Implementation of Innovative Delivery Models for Postsecondary Success"
- Wilson Finch, Senior Consultant, Council for Adult and Experiential Learning: "Meeting the Demands of Today's Standards: Preparing Them for the Workforce"
- Lexi Anderson, Policy Anaylst, Education Commission of the States:
- Alfredo Burciaga, Director of Financial Education, College in Colorado: "College in Colorado"
- Joe Radding, College Preparation and Postsecondary Programs Office, Career and College Transition Office, California Dept. of Education: "Education-Business Partnerships in California"
- Rebecca Lacocque, East Bay Career Pathways Director, Peralta Community College District Office: "East Bay Pathways"
- Barbara Leslie, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce: "East Bay Linked Learning Hub"
- Edith Gummer, Education Research Director, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation: "EdWise"
|Final Agenda||379.82 KB|
|Speaker Bios||360.7 KB|
|Implementation of Innovative Delivery Models||4.46 MB|
|Meeting the Demands of Today's Standards||832.71 KB|
|Adults Legislative Summary||860.41 KB|
|Competency Based Models||701.8 KB|
|Workforce Legislative Summary||736.18 KB|
|College in Colorado||311.81 KB|
|Education-Business Partnerships in California||309.75 KB|
|East Bay Career Pathways||1.57 MB|
|East Bay Linked Learning Hub||554.95 KB|