State Profiles: Sexual Health and Prevention Issues, 2011
More like this
- Profiles Answer Question "What Can Be Done?" to Prevent HIV, STIs and Teen Pregnancy
- Effective Policies for STDs
- State Policies: STD, HIV and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Overcoming Disparities in Women’s Sexual Health
- Expedited Partner Therapy: Innovative Health Policy Reduces STIs and Prevents Infertility
CSG state policy profiles on sexual health and prevention provide the latest statistics for each state and Puerto Rico on HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections and teen pregnancy.
But more significantly, the profiles provide answers to the question "what can be done?" Effective state policies recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are highlighted. Each state's profile reviews whether policies have been implemented in line with these recommendations.
The CSG state profiles are the place for state decision makers to get up-to-date statistics and analysis of research-proven state actions to prevent HIV/AIDS, STIs and teen pregnancy.
Click on the state to be linked to that state profile. State profiles are downloadable PDF files.
These state profiles were developed by The Council of State Governments through funding provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, under Cooperative Agreement 5H25PS001138-03. Points of view in the profiles are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the officlal position or policies of the U.S. government.